Most of today's organisations have a burning need for innovation. They need more of it, faster, and better targeted, from all their staff. Relay's innovation platform enables this by providing innovation processes within an IT-solution that:
- captures key innovation processes
- connects innovation teams directly to the business imperatives
- enables and improves team collaboration - locally and remotely
- facilitates better informed decision-making at all stages
- helps teams self-manage and deliver greater value-add
- ensures greater dissemination of best practice & knowledge
- increases transparency of performance and achievement
- provides helicopter and drill-down visibility of the state-of-play.
Innovation happens at all levels in organisations - strategically, tactically, operationally and takes many forms.
Innovation processes therefore need to be fit-for-purpose - one size simply does not fit all.
Relay's innovation platform provides a configurable, light-touch,
and cohesive solution to enable and connect different types of innovation across the organisation. The platform can be quickly configured to support different innovation processes. We can use your innovation processes,
ours, or a hybrid!
Click here to see more
- adjustments to the business model (S)
- new product development (T)
- new IT-enabled business processes via an ERP implementation (S)
- incremental process developments via continuous improvement or a six-sigma programme (T)
- operational quick wins that improve day-to-day performance (O)
Teams delivering strategic innovation work need to use different processes, thinking and approaches from teams delivering less complex operational innovations.
Relay have innovation process IP in the areas of:
- organisational change management
- new product development processes
- managing advanced research programmes
- strategic programme peformance management
- strategic procurement decision-making
- continuous improvement programmes
- accelerating new product development